SCENE is a new sustainable community energy engagement and financing network.
They can help communities embarking on developing community energy by:
- Planning and development of your project from conception to completion
- Creating innovative and fair business models
- Finding the right investment type and investors
- Safeguarding community/landowner buy-in
They offer opportunities for investors in community energy including:
- Assessing project risks through engagement with key stakeholders
- Building stakeholder partnerships
- Providing stand alone and packaged investment options
SCENE offers investors streamlined access to low-risk, bankable projects covering all major renewable technologies and across all scales. SCENE’s approach to structuring deals protects community and local buy-in while ensuring competitive returns on investment (it’s a win-win!).
They are currently looking for community feedback on sustainable projects and asking communities to complete a survey, so your community renewable energy project will join more than 500 UK community renewable energy projects in a comprehensive online knowledge exchange platform.
For more information go to http://scenetwork.co.uk/