Occasionally, Talybont on Usk Energy is able to fund local projects provided they fulfil one or more of the following criteria which are at the heart of the company’s philosophy.
These criteria are:-
1. Does your project reduce the community’s energy consumption?
2. Does it increase the amount of renewable energy which the community generates?
3. Does it engage and benefit the wider community?
4. Does it offer educational benefits and/or transferability to other energy projects?
If you feel that your idea fulfills one or more of these criteria, please get in touch to discuss further. We will also need to assess the following:-
5. Is the project well matched to the funds available?
6. Do you have the necessary resources and plan to realise your project?
If in doubt, get in touch and talk to us.